Thursday, December 13, 2007

What Is Rove?

There I no answer to this. As there is fun poked at me by good old Quero Madre or whatever his name is, I must request that we continue to use real words. I must comment within his poetic post.

Indeed, the Vociferous Eel is back! I've taken some time off, mostly to write do witty things on my Facebook page (being good funny takes time, after all).

I've been concerned about the world the last few days. All of this global warming has led to 14 inches of snow in my nearly vertical driveway. In December. In New England. I think the sky is falling (please note my sarcasm). Shoveling, instead of writing has become my pastime.

I just had a nice bacon, cheese, and egg sandwich. My wife started an exercise class this week. Man, that bacon was good.

No comments: